Sales Representatives at Maria Black - Selfridges, London
We at Maria Black are looking for someone to join our retail team in London. At Maria Black, the retail experience is an important part of our brand. Our sales assistants are a key part of that retail experience and they are the ambassadors that share knowledge about our brand and collections and always give a high level of service.
We are on an exciting journey and we are opening a concept store in Selfridges at the end of July. We do not only offer a high-quality product, but we also offer a full experience. Our new store will integrate 2 Piercing Studios, as seen in our Flagship Stores in Copenhagen and Oslo. This will be the first Piercing Studio inside the Designer’s Room at Selfridges. We are therefore looking for flexible full-time (30-35 hours per week) and part-time (20-30 hours per week) Sales Representatives to join our team.
What qualifications are we looking for?
We encourage diversity and welcome candidates from all backgrounds. The key qualities that we look for in our sales assistants are:
- You’re interested in fashion/jewellery and of course any retail experience is a plus.
- You can relate to our brand and the Maria Black style.
- Proficient in English.
- You are enthusiastic and eager to learn new things every day.
- You are excited to be part and to provide a full experience within a team and also independently.
- Team orientated, you can show initiative and be confident in expressing yourself.
- You are motivated to grow with us and develop your knowledge and skills.
- Contributing to a team who are all proactive in offering the best service whilst sharing their passion for retailing and love for our brand.
- Being service orientated and able to give tailored advice to each customer with great attention to detail.
- Comply with all sales related policies and procedures.
- Contributing to the day-to-day running of the store while being target driven. Meeting individual and group targets.
We are looking for someone to join our team as part-time and full-time Sales Representative from mid-end July.
What is in there for you?
- At Maria Black we treat all of our team members like a family.
- The opportunity to join one of the most exciting retail experiences landing in London this summer.
- Great scheme bonus based on sales performances.
- 70% off in all our products.
- Opportunity to grow within the company and be part of our expansion.
If you are interested in our company and feel like your profile will be a great addition to our brand-new team. Please do send your Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com
Deadline 26th of June // Interviews will be held around 27th/28th/29th of June.