PIERCER | NORWAY
MARIA BLACK is growing rapidly, and We are expanding our own operated retail universe.
Therefore, we are looking for a full-time piercer for our Oslo location.
We are looking for a highly skilled and professional (trained/experienced) piercer to bring the joy of curated fashion/lifestyle ear-game jewellery to the lovely people of Oslo.
We have a minimum requirement in terms of skills and values, which you can see here below – if you can identify (professionally and personally) with these, please apply for the position to Michael Vinding, Head of Retail, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are searching the right candidate with following traits included but not limited to:
- Understand and utilize great customer service on every interaction with customers
- Open and including as person and positive mindset
- Creative in styling and solutions suggested for customers
- Ability to build long lasting relationship with customers (to ensure returning customers)
- Familiar with general retail operations (customer service, operations, product ordering etc.) Basically, have worked in retail before
- Open and honest in communication
- Understand and utilize team dynamics and cooperation in team
- Communication skills, both verbal and in writing, that is professional and to the point
- Can identify and take action to solve challenges both in business and team
- High level selling skills
- Curious spirit with interest in jewellery, fashion, and styling
- Eager and quick learner - able to receive and act on directions from head piercer
Which skills we expect from the right candidate, included but not limited to:
- APP-approved and will be given responsibility to apply for membership and approval for the shop
- You possess impeccable bedside manners
- You have experience with selling gold and more expensive jewellery
- Your clients love you
- You have a passion for piercing and developing your skills
- Have clear understanding of cross contamination and infection control, apply aseptic techniques during procedures
- Attendance of conventions and seminars and is a bonus
WHAT WE OFFER
- All jewellery and tools will be provided
- We work with 14k gold, internally threaded jewellery
- At Maria Black we treat all our team members like a family
- Take part in developing and ensuring Maria Black’s strong position
- Opportunity to grow within the company and be part of our expansion
If you can identify with our concept and ambitions, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
Please message Michael for questions, and email application with portfolio (link to Instagram is preferred) and short CV to : email@example.com.
Deadline to apply is October 15th 2020.
We look forward to hearing from you.