STORE MANAGER | BERGEN
We are expanding our own operated retail universe with a new store in Bergen, Norway and we are searching for a Store Manager to this new store/piercing studio.
For our store we are looking for a highly skilled, professional and experienced Store Manager to bring the joy of curated fashion/lifestyle ear-game jewellery and jewellery collections to the lovely people of Bergen.
Overall Objectives for Maria Black Retail Stores:
Our Retail stores/piercing Studios will present Maria Black jewellery by exceeding their customer’s expectations and delivering unrivalled customer service. The stores and the team will in all aspects act as top professionals and reflect our values, desired experience and playfulness of the brand, in order to delight and surprise our customers. The Retail shops will focus to achieve the required financial results and all team members, and in particular, the Store Manager will act as brand ambassador for Maria Black Jewellery and the local store.
We have a minimum requirement in terms of skills and values, which are listed below – if you can identify (professionally and personally) with these, please apply for the position as soon as possible.
We are searching the right candidate with following traits included, but not limited to:
- Understand and utilize great customer service on every interaction with customers
- Open and including as person and positive mindset
- Understand and eager to inspire team in creative styling and solutions suggested for customers
- Ability to build long lasting relationship with customers
- Strong knowledge in general retail operations (customer service, operations, product ordering, CRM, staff planning, inventory taking, leadership and management etc.)
- Experience in Visual Merchandising to have the store always looking its best
- Open and honest in communication
- Motivate, train and coach team to reach agreed turnover and service level targets
- Understand and utilize team dynamics and cooperation in team
- Communication skills, both verbal and in writing, that is professional and to the point
- Can identify and take action to solve challenges both in business and team
- Manage turnover, expenses and discounts
- High level selling skills that inspire your team
- Curious spirit with interest in jewellery, fashion, and styling
- Confident initiating needed actions to drive customer satisfaction and store turn-over
- Able to cooperate across the organization and comply with head office policies, procedures and instructions
- Familiar user in excel, powerpoint, word and IT in general
- Fluent in Norwegian and English is a must
- Prior experience as a leader is a must
- Is able to give constructive feedback and criticism as well as ideas for improvement
- Prior experience as a manager is a must
- Hire and deploy employees (warnings, terminations) in compliance with local legislation
If you can identify with our concept and ambitions, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
Email you cover-letter and CV (in English) to Michael Vinding, Head of Retail: email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to the Maria Black Jewellery experience and family.