Sales Assistant at Maria Black - Copenhagen Airport
Please note, that this position has been filled.
We at Maria Black are looking for someone to join our retail team in Copenhagen. At Maria Black, the retail experience is an important part of our brand. Our sales assistants are a key part of that retail experience and they are the ambassadors that share knowledge about our brand and collections and always give a high level of service.
We are on an exciting journey and will open a pop-up store in Copenhagen Airport at the end of July. Beside a regular pop-up store we will integrate a Piercing Studio, as seen in our Flagship Store in Copenhagen and Oslo. This will be the first Piercing Studio in an airport worldwide. We are therefore looking for full- and part-time Sales Assistants to join our team.
What qualifications are we looking for?
We encourage diversity and welcome candidates from all backgrounds. The key qualities that we look for in our sales assistants are:
- You’re interested in fashion/jewellery and of course any retail experience is a plus.
- You can relate to our brand and the Maria Black style.
- Proficient in English – we are an international brand and work a lot in English.
- Team orientated, you can show initiative and be confident in expressing yourself.
- You are motivated to grow with us and develop your knowledge and skills.
- Contributing to a team who are all proactive in offering the best service whilst sharing their passion for retailing and love for our brand.
- Being service orientated and able to give tailored advice to each customer.
- Contributing to the day-to-day running of the store but also towards meeting individual and group targets.
We are looking for someone to join our team as part- or full-time Sales Assistant from August 1st and 3 months ahead – with the possibility of two months extension.
Would you like to become a member of our team? Send your application to email@example.com. Deadline for the application is June 28.
We are looking forward to hear from you.